ISO 20607:2019 Safety of machinery Instruction handbook
Safety of machinery - Instruction handbook - General drafting principles
1a Ed. June 2019 Preview in allegato (documento di approfondimento in elaborazione | Richiedi interesse)
Da ISO la 1a edizione della norma ISO 20607:2019, norma di tipo B che detta i principi generali per la redazione del Manuale di Istruzioni di macchine in accordo con ISO 12100:
- fornisce ulteriori specifiche ai requisiti generali sulle informazioni per l'uso in ISO 12100: 2010, 6.4.5; e
- tratta il contenuto relativo alla sicurezza, la struttura corrispondente e la presentazione del manuale di istruzioni, tenendo conto di tutte le fasi del ciclo di vita della macchina.
This document specifies requirements for the machine manufacturer for preparation of the safety-relevant parts of an instruction handbook for machinery.
- provides further specifications to the general requirements on information for use given in ISO 12100:2010, 6.4.5; and
- deals with the safety-related content, the corresponding structure and presentation of the instruction handbook, taking into account all phases of the life cycle of the machine.
NOTE 1 The strategy for risk reduction at the machine is given in ISO 12100:2010, Clause 6, and includes inherently safe design measures, safeguarding and complementary risk reduction measures as well as information for use.
NOTE 2 Annex A contains a correspondence table between ISO 12100:2010, 6.4, and this document.
NOTE 3 Information for conception and preparation of instructions in general is available in IEC/IEEE 82079-1. This document establishes the principles which are indispensable to provide information on residual risks. This document does not address requirements for declaration of noise and vibration emissions. This document is not applicable to machinery manufactured before the date of its publication.
The procedures used to develop this document and those intended for its further maintenance are described in the ISO/IEC Directives, Part 1. In particular, the different approval criteria needed for the different types of ISO documents should be noted. This document was drafted in accordance with the editorial rules of the ISO/IEC Directives, Part 2 (see www.iso.org/directives).
For an explanation of the voluntary nature of standards, the meaning of ISO specific terms and expressions related to conformity assessment, as well as information about ISO's adherence to the World Trade Organization (WTO) principles in the Technical Barriers to Trade (TBT) see www.iso.org/iso/foreword.html.
This document was prepared by Technical Committee ISO/TC 199, Safety of machinery.
- machine manufacturers (small, medium and large enterprises);
- health and safety bodies (regulators, accident prevention organisations, market surveillance etc.).
Others can be affected by the level of machinery safety achieved with the means of the document by the above-mentioned stakeholder groups:
- machine users/employers (small, medium and large enterprises);
- machine users/employees (e.g. trade unions, organizations for people with special needs);
- service providers, e. g. for maintenance (small, medium and large enterprises);
- consumers (in case of machinery intended for use by consumers).
The above-mentioned stakeholder groups have been given the possibility to participate at the drafting process of this document.
For machines which are covered by the scope of a type-C standard and which have been designed and built according to the requirements of that standard, the requirements of that type-C standard take precedence.
Preview in attacchment