Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak and workplace safety and health
EU-OSHA’s sister agency, the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), is closely monitoring the spread of the corona virus and is regularly posting updates and resources on its website.
The World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Labour Organization (ILO), as well as the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOSH) have also published practical information for workplaces.
WHO’s guide Getting your workplace ready for COVID-19
Visit the ECDC’s website
Check out CCOHS’ coronavirus factsheet.
Additional WHO and ILO resources include:
- The COVID-19 risk communication package for healthcare facilities
- Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak: Rights, roles and responsibilities of health workers, including key considerations for occupational safety and health
- WHO, ePROTECT respiratory occupational health and safety
- Occupational safety and health in public health emergencies: A manual for protecting health workers and responders
- Work improvement in health services
- Guidelines on Decent Work in Public Emergency Services
Fonte: EU OSHA
Nuovo Coronavirus: fonti di informazione
Il Rischio biologico lavoro: quadro normativo