Accordo multilaterale M299
Deroghe gas Classe 2 importati in conformità con 22.214.171.124 (Trasporti comportanti un percorso marittimo o aereo) in recipienti a pressione ricaricabili approvate dagli Stati Uniti.
Carriage of different gases of Class 2 in US Department of Transportation pressure receptacles in relation to 126.96.36.199
Under paragraph 188.8.131.52 of ADR concerning the carriage ofdifferent gases of Class 2 in US Department of Transportation pressure receptacles in relation to 184.108.40.206
By derogation from the provisions of 220.127.116.11 (initial inspection and test), 18.104.22.168 (periodic inspection and test), 22.214.171.124 (approval of pressure receptacles), 126.96.36.199 (requirements for manufacturers), 188.8.131.52 (requirements for inspection bodies) and 184.108.40.206 (marking of refillable pressure receptacles) in ADR, gases and liquids listed in the tables of 220.127.116.11 P200 of ADR imported in accordance with 18.104.22.168 in refillable pressure receptacles approved by the US.
Department of Transportation may be carried from the location of the temporary storage to the end-users under the following conditions:
1. When imported from a non-ADR contracting party, the conformity of the pressure receptacles to this agreement shall be verified and recorded by the consignor. The verification record shall be kept for five years to allow for inspection by the competent authority and shall include the identification of the pressure receptacles, the name of the person making the verification and the date.
2. The pressure receptacles shall be marked and labelled in accordance with Chapter 5.2 of A DR.
3. All relevant requirements of ADR with regard to filling ratios and periodic testing frequency shall be fulfilled.
4. When the pressure receptacles are ernpty or when the end-user has no further use for the gas, the pressure receptacles shall not be refilled and shall be returned to the country from which they were imported.
5. The consignor for the APR journey shall include the following entry in the transport
document: ·"Carriage agreed under the terms of multilateral agreement M299".
This multilateral agreement enters into force the date it has been signed by two of the Contracting Parties. This agreement shall be valid until 1 June 2019 for the carriage on the territories of those ADR Contracting Parties signatory to this agreement. If it is revoked before then by one of the signatories, it shall remain valid until the above mentioned date only for carriage on the territories of those ADR Contracting Parties signatory to this agreement which have not revoked it.
United Kingdom 24/05/2016
Date of Expiry: 1 June 2019